Wednesday, July 19, 2006

'bud

Today is Rosebud's birthday. The world is better with her in it. I don't say that about many people. I thank her mother and father for bringing her into being. She is good and decent and true. I have known her now for 11 years, and she's helped me through some of the worst times in my life. So much so, that when something bad happens to me, I often want to speak to the 'bud more than anybody else. Everybody who reads this today, please put out a positive mental birthday vibe into the universe for Rosebud.

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger rosebud said...

Thanks-I am touched and embarrassed, especially because it took me until today-July 23-to read your message. I did get the good vibes and had a wonderful birthday-except I miss YOU! Lots of love and hugs forever and ever-keep writing-you are terrific.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home