Sunday, May 21, 2006

stolen from meegs


A Little About Me:
Favorite male hunk.....John Gruden
Favorite female actress....Julianne Moore
Favorite position....reclined
Favorite sport....tennis
Favorite restaurant....KiKi's Bistro
Who do you love....nobody and everybody
Favorite picture....
Favorite memory....a moment when I was in love and convinced
Wedding song....will never need to choose
Anniversary....
Babies....none
Perspective boy names....Kirkland, Ellis
Perspective girl names....Winsett, Jane
favorite alcoholic drink(s)....Grey Goose and tonic with lime
Red or White wine....depends
Pets....Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Current vehicle....horrible gas guzzler
Favorite color(s)....red, blue
Favorite movie(s)....Sling Blade, Magnolia, Forrest Gump...
Favorite word....sublime, persnickety, cacophony...
When I have time....I have no money, When I have money, no time.
Phrase that discribes you....an enigma in a riddle in pajamas

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

5 Comments:

Blogger Barry S said...

I never pictured you as a Grudenite.

I meant to tell you, despite the tragic circumstances I was pleased to hear that you called the Volunteer State your home...if only for a short while.

6:17 AM  
Blogger katherine said...

Yes, I love me an oversized steroidal workaholic buffalo wing eatin' alpha male. I have absolutley nothing to say to them, but they are handy for killing wayward bats, lifting heavy things and taking out the garbage. I am shallow. Size matters.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Barry S said...

I can honestly say I have never witnessed a wayward bat. Are you plagued by them?

My sources tell me that Gruden is 5'8 or thereabouts, I believe him to be a vegan with an unreasonable fear of flying rodents. Have you thought about this guy

9:36 AM  
Blogger katherine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:50 PM  
Blogger katherine said...

Mister Barry,
I know I need meds, and I am probably paranoid, but sometimes I wonder if you are making fun of me in a David Letterman subversive way.

If Gruden is indeed short, he can no longer be my "favorite male hunk."
The wayward bat reference will be explained in a future entry.

Can you guess the which town is the real Elmville?
Can you guess where Palookaville is?

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home